Wednesday, September 03, 2008

My Pre-Season Rankings


I am on the Rankings committee at collegehockey.info along with a few other people. I have submitted my top 12 ACHA Pre-Season Rankings. Now they are going to combine all of our to come up with the rankings but I thought I would share mine.

1. Illinois
2. Lindenwood
3. Liberty
4. Penn State
5. Oklahoma
6. Rhode Island
7. Delaware
8. Ohio
9. Iowa State
10. Oakland
11. West Chester
12. Stony Brook

Some points in the end of the day I think Oakland is better then Iowa State if I could turn this in later after I know the full roster and not bits and pieces of who's new and who's going I believe I would Move Oakland to 9 based on what I know about who is coming in to Oakland. Now on the show I said OU should be 12 but when you look at it they are not worse then Stony Brook, West Chester (who I'm not sold on), Iowa State and possibly Ohio because I think they get overrated to much but that may be a stretch. I have a gut feeling its going to be a good year for the Grizzlies.

Now I know many will have Delaware higher then me but I may have them to high based on what I'm hearing out of UD how it may be a rebuilding year.



-Hagood