Thursday, January 17, 2008

Kangas and Kampe


On his radio show heard right here on WXOU Tuesday's 2-3pm Men's Head Basketball Coach Greg Kampe said Erik Kangas should not most likely have played against ORU as hes around 50%. I interviewed Kangas for Feb 08' edition of"The Grizzlies Den" TV Show on OUTV after practice earlier Wednesday morning in the media room and Kangas said he is fine when I asked him how his shoulder is doing and I asked him how his shoulder injury impacts his shooting and he said it has not impacted his shooting.

My personal thoughts I think it is impacting his game, we noticed it in Toledo and you can tell some of his shots are off and he doesn't miss some of the shots that he is missing. Props to Kangas for not using it as an excuse but I will and rightfully so hes such a special player for this team who has earned that right.

Finally I interviewed Stradt, and him and Kangas notice and are very grateful for the student section this year. Its been excellent.

Kangas Photo: ougrizzlies.com

-Corey Hagood Reporting