Saturday, January 19, 2008

Saturday Morning

A couple of questions thrown my way include is this team really in danger?

As I said it is in danger and not yet buried. BUT does anyone actually think this team our Grizzlies, are just gonna stand by and let the season get away from them? No. It's not going to happen. We all know when this team has a big game against a top 10 team they come to play and they prove they belong. They always rebound when it matters the most. Most recently last Saturday. Like I said if these things keep happening then it will eventually end it but I don't and can't see this happening again.

The history of this team is they play the best in the best games and just when you want to count them out they some way and some how come together.

You use last night as a learning and teaching experience and move on.

They are much better then a #12 ranked team, they will be fine. We haven't reached for the panic button yet and we touched it about 20 times last season.

I think tonight will prove what I'm trying to say.

One thing that is weird is that I always get the "Your to hard on Oakland" from the OU side and then the other side's people that are listening say "Can you be more of a homer for OU..I guess they can't do any wrong in your eyes" Just makes me laugh.